In the course of your interaction with us and
our web site we may collect personal information about you. We use that
information to manage our services, determine needs and
opportunities for future services, communicate with our community
and provide pastoral care and spiritual direction.
In the normal course of our operations we use personal information in the following ways:
- to communicate news and information to our regular attendees and members
- to respond to your requests for information or registration for an event or programme
- to follow up your visit to us or participation in one of our programmes
- to provide pastoral care and spiritual direction for attendees, members and
Your privacy is important to us and we take all reasonable steps to ensure your privacy. We do not sell, rent or lend our databases to other parties. You may request that we remove you from our mailing lists at any time by contacting us. We publish a community directory from time to time which includes the names and contact information of our regular attendees. This directory is only available to Ingestre St Bible Church regular attendees. If you do not wish your details to be published in our directory please advise us accordingly.
We collect personal information in many ways. The following is a list of the main ways we obtain personal information and how we handle it.
- visiting our web site – we only collect generic information about your visit for the purpose of analysing our web site. Nothing of a personal nature is retained or used.
- communicating with us by email/postal mail – we retain your personal information in our electronic and paper-based systems for as long as is necessary for archival purposes.
- submitting a response form (online, by mail, or in person) – we catalogue your response/request in our electronic system. Your personal information is only used for the purposes of fulfilling and following up your request. We retain records for several years.